Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang

"What is your ideal Nuffnang summer?"

My ideal nuffnang summer would be unique trips and discovering the beauty of Pinoy spots nearby.. like for example, going to Villa Escudero,eating in Isdaan in Pampanga, swimming in Bolinao, going on a history tour in Corregidor, enjoying the falls in Pagsanjan… all of which are just a few hours from Manila and you get a unique experience without spending so much for airfare and accommodation. I would love to visit these places especially when I’m with my Mom and Dad and sister and brother who all give me such happiness.

This year too, I might be spending summer with an additional person, a special someone, so summer this year is really something to look forward to. Hehe.. summer lovin,… I truly love the feeling. Pray that everything goes well between us.

Have a good day!


"Schick. Free your skin."
"Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amberlynchocolatestore.com/