Thank Meow.

To my fellow superheroes, good evening.
I was just about to take my midnight stroll (on the lookout against criminals) when i happened to see this post from FAIRY:
She added me to the top 10 most influential blogs of 2009. I think this is her very personal pick, nothing nationwide. But i feel very grateful and ecstatic that someone appreciates my work. i have been here for only about 7 months..not even a year to my name, and being picked by her is a very good compliment to my heart.

I feel like i wanna give everyone a burger. Pa burger kaya ako? That is .. if you can find me.

Anyways, as i was saying, this blog started being named as Himay-himayin which I now cringe at whenever i remember those infant blog years.. then it was deleted and then revived, and became Rack Attack which is a blog just for paid posts, then it became Kcatwoman so it would have character and so I could do the thing I love doing best.. and that is to rant.

Of course, those paid posts won't go away ( I would even appreciate if you'd give a click on my ads above) so that I could earn a little extra and so the blog would be worthwhile,. But I promise to be more responsible on writing posts and adventures.

Well,.. this blog has improved a lot since it started. But I know that it could improve so much more. Please help me by giving good blogger advice, or constructive criticism or whip me with a rant or something. This heroine would appreciate it..
:-)

7 comments:

mavs said...

wow naman...
congrats!

kcatwoman said...

mavs: thanks !!!!

rey said...

wow congrats! ako naman napasama din pero sa ibang blogger site naman... nakakataba talaga ng puso pag nde mo ini-expect di ba... :D *cheers!!!*

Anonymous said...

This is really cool. I followed the link from mylot.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Congratulations Ms. Pusa :-)
I told you .... your site has a certain individuality.

About the advice / tip / criticism that you are requesting for .... keep the Catwoman theme yet at the same time maybe you can try to create some uniformity within your page. It won't matter what your posts are. Write anything you feel like writing about. Paid or non-paid, it does not matter for as long as each part of your site is kept within the "Feline" theme. That way everything is tied together for a more cohesive image.

Keep on meowing, purring and growling!

Kcatwoman said...

hi cee! thanks so much for the advice, i agree that i should work on one common "cat" theme. I really appreciate the tip that you've given me. you're the first one who gave me a serious help,.thanks again :-) happy blogging too!

Traveliztera said...

wow! congrats! :) btw, this is steph. ;) i moved to another blog... :) this is the newer one...