Anyway.I know it's not the newest model from Nokia, but I love this phone because of the following:
- Music is so clear..it's like my Ipod now.
- bluetooth (for easy sharing)
- large (tremendously huge) memory
- longer video record time
- clearer pics!!
- two camera views (front and back)
- the keypad is so SMOOTH to text with
- standby mode (helps you with your schedule)
- accurate playback voice menu
What I don't like:
- it's so fragile, there are times that photos can't be saved
- you can't add a New Number written in a text message sent to you
- too many Menus..i mean, keeping it simple is still better.
** I discovered that my phone is made locally or from China. So they said, it doesn't have the best quality. Maybe that's why my phone is a little too fragile for me. I'm Kcatwoman, you know.
But still Nokia is the best, and most user-friendly (dare to defy that!)
Compare your phones with my Nokia..comment below.